The Master of Computer Application (MCA) program is a two year full-time regular post gradguate course in Computer Application offered at our other campus Techno College Hooghly which is designed to produce a dynamic breed of computer professionals possessing excellent managerial skills. Emphasis is given to in-depth studies of numerous application-oriented subjects, covering various methodologies to develop software products efficiently and error-free, by utilizing advance networking technologies and application software.
- Produce Postgraduates/Masters in Computer Science with Technical, Professional and Communication skills.
- Train Future Industry Professionals.
After successful completion of MCA students will have:
- A strong foundation of Computer Systems and Information Technology.
- Dexterity in advanced programming languages.
- The power to built sophisticated software for a wide range of applications.
- The skills to work with higher end applications in Internet Technologies.
- The managerial ability to analyse, design and develop software and to maintain software development.
Value Added Programs :
- Certification on latest technologies like Data Science, Web Development Using PHP, J2EE, UI Designing Using Angular JS etc.
- Personality Improvement Program with Hands on Practice Tool.
- Industrial Training for Minor & Major Project.
- Live Projects and Industrial Visit Programs
- Participation on Seminars and Workshops
After successful completion of MCA you can work as:
- Software Programmer
- Database Administrator
- System and Network Administrator
- Multimedia Programmer.
- System Analyst
- Web Designer
- IT manager
- Lecturer for Computer Science/Communication Technology.
- Further Study: If you want to enhance your IT skills you can further join PhD /M.Tech
We have formed Placement cell to provide placement assistance to our students. Already 80% of pursuing students has been placed in various leading companies and organizations.
| Duration of Course
|Two Years (Full-time course)
| Medium of Instruction
|The medium of instruction is English
Passed BCA/ Bachelor Degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent Degree or Passed B.Sc. / B.Com. / B.A.with Mathematics at 10+2 Level and at Graduation Level (with additional bridge Courses as per the norms of the concerned University). Obtained at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying Examination. Every Candidate must have a valid JECA* Rank or as per Government Rule.
* JECA is an Entrance Test Organized by West Bengal Joint Entrance Board.
Note:- Indian Nationals are only eligible to apply for this test.
For More Information about JECA visit: www.wbjeeb.in
| Syllabus (New)
| Fees Structure for the session 2023 - 2025 (In Indian Rupees)
| General Instruction For Admission
All fees must be paid by Debit Card (Card Swiping Charges Extra) or Demand Draft in favour of "Techno College Hooghly" payable at Kolkata at the time of admisson. Cash transaction will not be entertained in any circumstances.