The Master of Computer Application (MCA) program is a three year full-time regular post gradguate course in Computer Application designed to produce a dynamic breed of computer professionals possessing excellent managerial skills. Emphasis is given to in-depth studies of numerous application-oriented subjects, covering various methodologies to develop software products efficiently and error-free, by utilizing advance networking technologies and application software.
- Produce Postgraduates/Masters in Computer Science with Technical, Professional and Communication skills.
- Train Future Industry Professionals.
After successful completion of MCA students will have:
- A strong foundation of Computer Systems and Information Technology.
- Dexterity in advanced programming languages.
- The power to built sophisticated software for a wide range of applications.
- The skills to work with higher end applications in Internet Technologies.
- The managerial ability to analyse, design and develop software and to maintain software development.
After successful completion of MCA you can work as:
- Software Programmer
- Database Administrator
- System and Network Administrator
- Multimedia Programmer.
- System Analyst
- Web Designer
- IT manager
- Lecturer for Computer Science/Communication Technology.
- Further Study: If you want to enhance your IT skills you can further join PhD /M.Tech
We have formed Placement cell to provide placement assistance to our students. Already 80% of pursuing students has been placed in various leading companies and organizations.
| Duration of Course
||Minimum Three Years (Full-time course)
| Medium of Instruction
||The medium of instruction is English
Candidates with a Bachelor's degree of minimum 3 years duration in
any discipline with Mathematics at the (10+2) or at the Bachelor's level
are eligible to take this test.
All those candidates who are appearing at the Bachelor's degree
examination in respective year and fulfil the aforementioned criteria
are also eligible but they will have to furnish the proof of having
passed the Bachelor's degree examination at the time of admission to the
Note:- Indian Nationals are only eligible to apply for this test.
For More Information about JECA visit: www.wbjeeb.in
| Fees Structure for the session 2015-2018 (In Indian Rupees)
| General Instruction For Admission
All fees must be paid by either Demand Draft in favour of "Techno India Hooghly" payable at Kolkata or Bank Cheque in favour of "Techno India Hooghly" at the time of admisson. Cash transaction will not be entertained in any circumstances.